Withdrawal of the Purchase Agreement - Return of goods
Buyer, being a Consumer, who has contracted at a distance through the Store, is entitled to withdraw from it within 30 days without giving reasons.
- You are entitled to withdraw form a purchase agreement contracted at a distance through the Shop without giving reasons.
- The deadline to withdraw from the agreement expires after 30 days from the receipt of the goods.
- You may withdraw from the purchase agreement by filling in and sending to us the notice of withdrawal which can be found below, and the product you want to return within 30 days.
- In the case of withdrawal from this agreement, we will reimburse your payment. The repayment will be sent to you as soon as possible, certainly no later than 14 days starting from the day when we receive the returned product.
- We will send the repayment the same mathod as you paid.
- Please send the returned products to our store: Street Supply, ul. Świętokrzyska 16, 00-050 Warsaw, Poland
- You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- If you return on of several products from the receipt, do not worry. We will send you another proof of purchase already without the returned product.
- If you want to exchange a product into another one - contact with us.
- Please remember that the goods should be sent back and bear no traces of use; otherwise you will be responsible for diminished value of the goods resulting from the use which goes beyond the way necessary to verify their character, features and functionality.
- Please take care of the returned goods: fold clothes before sending them back. Protect the parcel against damage.
- Remember to send the product back in the original packaging (shoes have to be sent together with the original box). Please take care of the box of the returned shoes. Do not attach adhesive tape directly on it. Put it in an envelope, plastic bag, or another packaging.
In order to make a return, the parcel should contain:
- a notice of withdrawal from the agreement (a sample form can be found HERE)
- a proof of purchase (receipt or invoice)
- the returned goods